Strategy & Investments Analyst
We have an opening for an Analyst position within the Strategy & Investments team of Bein Media Group, multi-national media corporate with operations in Pay-TV , Sport, Original Programming, Movies and General Entertainment, based in Paris. The Company has a presence in over 40 countries across 5 continents, with 60mn+ subscribers and completed last year its two largest acquisitions to date (Digiturk and Miramax).
Key Responsibilities and Capabilities:
The Strategy & Investments team oversees strategic planning and corporate finance matters for the group including but not limited to sports and/or media operations, digital, original programing, regional business planning as well as group -wide strategic assignments in addition to corporate M&A typical scope of work such as M&A transaction sourcing, target valuation, synergy analysis, due diligence, and post-closing integration.
You can expect to be involved in various aspects of the strategic initiatives and deal processes within the firms current portfolio companies. Responsibilities include:
- 0-3 years'experience of industry‐related experience in either strategy consulting, management consulting, investment banking, private equity, corporate finance, M&A, or within the business development team of a sports/media corporate
- Exposure to management/strategy consulting OR exposure to mergers, acquisitions, divestitures OR prior experience working for a sports/media corporate within business development
- Experience conducting company and industry analysis for strategic assignments or investments
- Exposure to Sports and Media and a clear demonstrated interest in the industry
- Precedent experience in company strategy transformation projects OR transaction processes and the procedures involved in concluding a deal
- Strong project management/strategic planning skills OR Strong financial modeling skills relative to the level of the role
- Proven understanding of financial accounting
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Mandatory language: English. French, Spanish, Arabic or Turkish would be considered as a plus