Senior Quality Controller – Technical
The Senior Quality Controller - Technical is responsible for monitoring, analyzing and delivering reports on the news output of beIN Sport channels, in compliance with the agreed technical standards.
- Monitors All TX channel’s output and assess it in compliance with the agreed technical standards including all related aspects (Operations, Engineering, and Creative).
- Informing concerned Department of the Faults to recover
- Quality Monitoring all Bought or in house Documentary and post edited programs before place it on Air and give the technical approve on it, or refers it to the Editing to correct and faults
- Monitoring Asian, middle east and north Africa TV Satellite channels to make sure they don’t use our exclusive live events and material, and forward the matter to the legal department in case of any unauthorized usage
- Monitoring Websites to make sure they don’t use our exclusive live events and material, and forward the matter to the legal department in case of any unauthorized usage
- Monitoring our New Media web site
- Making DVD Copies for the right department
- Reporting copyright violation to Satellite Operation Providers
- Communication skills
- Engineering, and/ or Operations, and/ or Creative skills
- Technical judgment
- Computer skills
- Education: Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering, Media Production, or related fields.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of professional experience in TV news or related fields.