The Presentation Scheduler is responsible to create Daily and weekly schedule by using Microsoft Excel or broadcast automation system.
- Compile accurate daily transmission schedules for network programs by using Microsoft Excel or broadcast automation system.
- Create weekly schedule by using Microsoft Excel or broadcast automation system.
- Add all Events, programs, Fillers and Commercials Information’s (Tape ID, Durations, Episodes number).
- Send the daily programs schedule to beIN Sport Employees
- All Daily updates required (Live, programs, Fillers, Commercials).
- Follow up and Communicate with MCR Team for any updates required.
- Control Commercials and any updates required.
- Examine the Daily Feed list in order to match the acquired information.
- All Upcoming Weekly updates and changes required. (Live, Repeats, beIN Sport programs and imported magazines).
- Schedule promotions in line with promotions strategy.
- Follow up with Weekly planning team.
- Follow up with Weekly Schedule team.
- Follow up with Daily Schedule team.
- Complete and deliver to Rotations & Monitoring daily As Run report.
- Numerical skills
- Computer skills
- Team work
- Problem Solving
- Good Work Attitude
- Minimum Post High School or Higher Diploma in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in television and or media environment is an advantage.