The Play-out Operator is responsible for rough edit and replay the Live scenes, slow-motion, High-motion, super motion, Rough cut and video playlist the ingested Material on Air, as well as to organize Existing clips for play out.
- Open new work space (EVS, IP Director), clean up old Data.
- Select the correct input sources.
- Digitize the ready/available materials received from the editing unit before the start of the studio.
- Give the material Unique ID names and save them to clips.
- Digitize the live events (football matches …etc).
- Instant Edit the main and the key moments of the live Events (Goals, reacts, slow motion, high motion …etc).
- Follow up the Producer’s request and handle additional scenes.
- Assemble them in correct sequences for play out.
- Follow up other Live events highlights and edit them instantly for play out.
- Record Studios on tape.
- Dub (Put back to tape or archive)all the required material on Tape or HDD Archive.
- Attending Section and management meetings.
- Perform Other duties relevant to the job as requested.
- Coaching new local contracts.
- Instant Highlight Editing (LSM MULTICAM and IP Director).
- Quick on Air reaction.
- Good communication skills.
- Language skills.
- Minimum Post - High School Degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years TV Experience preferably in Media Broadcast Industry or any similar role.