The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the installation & maintenance of the HVAC systems such as Air-Conditioning system and ducting system for the TV Broadcast facilities based on the Chillers, Package units, Split units and Window type A/c. Prepare feasibility reports, calculate cooling capacity, ducting, design, fabrication, installation, supervision, commissioning and operation & maintenance of the HVAC system. Will look after the maintenance of Air-Conditioning System comprising of Chillers, Central, Package units, Split type & Window type.
- Very well versed with Broadcast Industry Cooling and Safety standards
- Good skills in installation and maintenance of HVAC Systems
- Competency in Servicing small appliances, Low & High-pressure refrigerants
- Demonstrate proper safety practices and procedures while installing, designing, troubleshooting and servicing HVAC systems
- Obtained required overall industry competencies in the areas of HVAC
- To be able to read and troubleshoot problems as per the given Engineering drawings
- To be able to handle a group and have good supervisory
- Provides expertise to identify and translate system requirements into conceptual design and then into specifications
- Understand the importance of good work habits, communication practices, and computation skills
- Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineer or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in any similar role.