Journalist (Arabic Original Programs)
The Journalist will be responsible to cover many topics of events to popular culture to sports, the economy, or the environment. Research, document, write, and present the news in an honest, ethical, and unbiased way.
- Curious about the world around you
- General understanding of current events
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Eye for detail
- Excellent written English skills
- Editing Skills
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Media, Politics, Journalism or in any related discipline
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in a major news Organization. Must be a proven talent with solid Journalistic, Editorial and broadcast credentials.