Assistant Presentation Scheduler
The Assistant Presentation Scheduler is responsible to create Daily and weekly schedule by using Microsoft Excel or broadcast automation system.
- All Upcoming Weekly updates and changes required. (Live, Repeats, beIN Sport programs and imported magazines).
- Archive and Control beIN Sport Fillers and Imported Fillers.
- Archive and Control beIN Sport programs and imported magazines.
- Archive and Control Commercials and any updates required.
- Add all Events, programs, Fillers and Commercials Information’s (Tape ID, Durations, Episodes number).
- All Daily updates required (Live, programs, Fillers, Commercials).
- Follow up and Communicate with MCR Team for any updates required.
- Send the daily programs schedule to beIN Sport Employees.
- Numerical skills.
- Computer skills.
- Team work.
- Problem Solving.
- Good Work Attitude.
- Minimum High School or Higher Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Media Broadcasting industry or any related work.