beIN SPORTS France
beIN SPORTS France, chaired by Yousef Al-Obaidly, is a French company, located in Boulogne-Billancourt, representing the beIN SPORTS international network in France.
Launched in June 2012, beIN SPORTS France offers premium sports programs to 3.4 Million subscribers. With many different disciplines (football, tennis, basketball, handball, rugby, boxing…), beIN SPORTS keeps on enhancing its programs, in order to provide subscribers with the greatest show.
beIN SPORTS France offer is composed of 3 channels beIN SPORTS 1, beIN SPORTS 2 and beIN SPORTS 3, completed by 7 additional beIN SPORTS MAX, from beIN SPORTS MAX 4 to beIN SPORTS MAX 10.
- beIN SPORTS 1 is the premium event channel
- beIN SPORTS 2 is the football channel
- beIN SPORTS 3 is the multisport channel
beIN SPORTS France, is accessible through cable operators, ADSL and satellite, via all principal distributors.
- Rights acquisition: Football World Cup 2018, Ligue 1 2016/2024, Ligue 2 2016/2024, LaLiga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Super Lig, FA Cup, EFL, Men and Women World IHF championships (2019-2025), French National Men handball Championship, Rugby Champion Cup & Challenge Cup, NBA, NFL, MLB, WTA, Wimbledon, Coupe Davis, Fed Cup, ATP Cup, eLigue 1…
- 3.4 Million subscribers (summer 2019)
- High level of subscribers satisfaction: 7,6/10 and recommendation with 7.5/10 (Ipsos 2016)
- Very high performances on social networks with 7 million fans on Facebook (ahead of the most important historical French channels) more than 1.6 million on Twitter and 80 000 on Instagram
- Creation of internal Ads Sale company beIN Regie in 2016, also marketing new esport ES1 channel commercial spaces
- Top award for its works on fight against piracy (Trophée d’Or du Droit 2019)
- President : Yousef Al-Obaidly
- Deputy General Director : Sophie Jordan
- Programs and On Air Director : Florent Houzot
- Marketing & Business Development Director : Laurent de Camas
- Production Director : Bruno Bensimon
- Head of Legal : Caroline Guenneteau
- Administration & Finance Director : Denis Didolla
- Technical Director : Delphine Calvini
- beIN REGIE – Ads sale Director : Florence Brame
- HR director : Nicolas Delabarre
- Football : Ligue 1 Conforama®, Domino’s Ligue 2 ®, LaLiga, Serie A, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, EFL, Super Lig…
- Rugby : European Champions Cup and Challenge Cup, International test matchs, NRL…
- Tennis : Wimbledon, WTA, ATP CUP, Coupe Davis and Fed Cup by BNP Paribas.
- Handball :Lidl Starligue, Coupe de la Ligue, Women and Men EHF Champions League, IHF World championships.
- US Sport : NBA, WNBA, NFL, MLB
- And eSport championship Orange e-Ligue 1, Boxing…
beIN SPORTS France
53-55 avenue Emile Zola