beIN SPORTS North America
beIN SPORTS North America, headquartered in Miami, Florida, represents beIN MEDIA GROUP in the U.S. and Canada.
Launched in August 2012, beIN SPORTS North America offers viewers world-class sports content and entertainment across multiple platforms including TV channels beIN SPORTS and beIN SPORTS en Español and the network’s streaming platform beIN SPORTS CONNECT, as well as beIN SPORTS XTRA and beIN SPORTS XTRA en Español, the network’s free, 24/7 LIVE sports, news, analysis, and highlights channels.
A cornerstone of beIN SPORTS North America is its unrivaled soccer coverage which includes live matches from Ligue 1, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, Recopa Sudamericana, Coupe de France, Turkish Süper Lig, Africa Cup of Nations, CAF Champions League, and CAF Confederation Cup, among others as well as news and in-depth analysis of the top leagues from around the world.
Beyond soccer, beIN SPORTS North America serves as a haven for fans of motorsports, handball, combat sports, footvolley, and endurance sports, among others.
beIN SPORTS is available in the U.S. via traditional and OTT providers including Dish, Charter, SlingTV, YouTube TV, Verizon Fios, Cox, fuboTV, Liberty, Fanatiz, Mediacom, RCN, Atlantic Broadband, Vidgo, and ClaroTV, among others. Visit https://getbein.com/us/ for a complete list of providers.
beIN SPORTS can be found in Canada via Bell TV, Bell Fibe, Cogeco, Eastlink, Shaw Direct, Bell-MTS, Illico, Sasktel, Zazeen TV, Shaw BlueSky TV, Rogers, Rogers Ignite, Source Cable, Videotron Helix, Bell Aliant, Shaw Cable, V-Media, Telus, FuboTV, and beIN SPORTS CONNECT. Visit https://getbein.com/ca/ for a complete list of providers.
Through beIN SPORTS CONNECT, authenticated subscribers in the U.S. and DTC pay subscribers in Canada can also enjoy all the exciting action from both TV networks and stream live overflow matches offered in HD on their computers, tablets and smartphones.
beIN SPORTS XTRA is available in the U.S. and Canada on The Roku Channel, Samsung TV Plus (1163), and XUMO TV (746) and additionally in the U.S. on Pluto TV, YouTube TV, Tubi, Plex, IMDb, Redbox, Tivo, and over-the-air stations in Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas – Fort Worth, Houston, San Jose – San Francisco – Oakland, Atlanta, Miami – Fort Lauderdale, San Diego, Salt Lake City, Hartford, Columbus, Las Vegas, and Austin, among others. For more information and schedules visit www.beINSPORTSXTRA.com.
beIN SPORTS XTRA en Español is available in the U.S. and Canada on FuboTV and additionally in the U.S. on PlutoTV, The Roku Channel, Vizio, XUMO TV, Fanatiz, KlowdTV, and Canela TV as well as on over-the-air stations in Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Dallas – Fort Worth, Houston, and Atlanta, among others. For more information and schedules visit www.beINXTRAEspanol.com.
- beIN SPORTS en Español has the highest length of tune among ALL sports networks, regardless of language.
- beIN SPORTS has the highest length of tune among all English-language cable sports networks.
- beIN SPORTS and beIN SPORTS en Español rank #1 and #2, respectively, among all sports networks in terms of lowest clutter.
- beIN SPORTS ranks in the Top-10 among all sports networks regardless of language in terms of Median Household Income.
- beIN SPORTS en Español ranks #1 among all Spanish-language cable sports networks in terms of Median Household Income.
- beIN SPORTS en Español is the #1 Spanish-language cable network during weekend daytime 6A-6P among Adults 18-49.
Source: Nielsen NPower, National Sample, Time Period Daypart and Program Reports, Live & Same Day, 2019, 1Q 2020, June 11th-July 20th, 2020, Mon-Sun 6A-6P, unless otherwise specified, P2+, A18-49, based on average audience units (including Length of Tune (minutes), Household Income, Median Age)
- Chief Executive Officer: Yousef Al-Obaidly
- Managing Director: Antonio Briceño
- Vice President of Business Development & Affiliate Sales: Roy Meyeringh
- Senior Director of Finance: Leandro Briatore
- Senior Director of Sports Programming: Rafael Torres
- Senior Director of Digital: Juan Di Polo
- Senior Director of Production & Tech Operations: Daniel Lago
- Head of Advertising Sales: Leandro Briatore
- Director of Marketing: Juan Ochoa
- Director of Creative Services: Cesar Hernandez
- Director of Legal Affairs: Roberto Zanzi
- Director of Business Development & Strategy: Neil Brubaker
For human resources inquiries contact email@example.com
- Soccer: Ligue 1, Süper Lig, Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, Recopa Sudamericana, Ligue 2, Coupe de France, Trophee des Champions, Africa Cup of Nations , Africa Cup of Nations (U17, U23), Africa Cup of Nations Women, Africa Nations Championship, CAF Confederations Cup, CAF Super Cup, CAF Champions League, French National Cup, French U21, French Women’s National Team matches, NISA
- Handball: EHF European Championship, EHF European Championship Women, EHF Beach Handball, EHF Beach Handball Women, French Handball, French Handball Women
- Combat Sports: Bare Knuckles Boxing, Major League Wrestling
- Motorsports: W Series, Tour European Rally, Goodwood, eTER:Tour European Rally Alternative Energy, IMSA The Road to Racing Magazine
- Outdoors and Endurance: Xterra Adventures, The Outdoor Sports Show, Super League Triathlon, Collins Cup, Ultra Trail World Tour, Wild Spirits
- Water Sports: Kite Masters, Insight Sailing, Speed Catamarans, X-CAT World Championship
- Other: Best Bets – Gambling information, Ride – Equestrian Show, World of Polo Magazine, US Polo Open Championship Magazine, US Ninja League, Pro Footvolley Tour
beIN SPORTS North America
7291 NW 74th Street
Miami, FL 33166