The Translator is responsible for interpreting Arabic texts into English and vise-versa. Translation into and from French language is recommended
- Facilitate effective communication by converting one spoken or written language to another.
- Relay concepts and ideas between languages.
- Convert written materials from one language into another, such as publications, web pages and legal notices and issues.
- Edit and proofread texts to accurately reflect language (in accordance with social and ethical aspects).
- Able to extract and summarize the essential information in a given document.
- Use dictionaries and glossaries for reference.
- Perform other duties relevant to the job as requested.
- Fluent in English language
- Fluent in Arabic language
- French language would be added value
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Journalism, English literature, Arabic, legal certificate, Translation or any related discipline.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role.