Systems Engineer/Specialist is responsible to manage, operate and maintain systems, solutions and services delivered by IT Systems Section. Provide proactive and reactive support, address incidents and problems to all systems and related infrastructures including software and hardware. Work on new initiatives of IT Systems for the continuous infrastructure and service improvement projects.
- Excellent Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Skills.
- Operating System: Windows 2008, 2012, Linux, AIX
- Virtualization Platforms: HyperV, Citrix, Virtual Desktop
- Cloud Platforms
- Microsoft Exchange, SQL, Oracle
- Management of Storage, Networking and Blade Servers
- Education: Minimum Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in IT domain, IT Systems Administration in mid-to-large enterprise preferred or any similar role.
- ITIL Foundation
- Certification in Microsoft (MCSE/MCTS) and Cloud Computing Technologies is preferred.
- Citrix, AIX, Storage or Server management Certification is preferred.