Senior System Specialist – DBA
The Senior Database Engineer is responsible to implement, administer, operate and maintain Databases, Database systems and related services delivered by beIN. Provide escalation support, address incidents and problems to all Database systems and related infrastructures including fine-tuning and optimization of Database performances. Lead new initiatives of IT for the Database and service improvement projects.
- Excellent in written and verbal Communication.
- Excellent Troubleshooting and Problem solving skills.
- Highly Responsible and Ethical.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 4 years Professional experience as Database Administrator in mid-to-large enterprise or in any similar role.
- ITIL Foundation
- Certification in Microsoft (MCSE/MCSA SQL Server) / Cloud Computing Technologies.
• Business Process development and re-engineering
• Regulations and policies
• Web Infrastructure and Technologies
• Operating System: Windows 2008, 2012, Linux
• Virtualization Platforms: HyperV, Citrix, Virtual Desktop
• Cloud Platforms
• MS SQL 2012, MSSQL 2016, Oracle
• Management of Storage, Networking and Blade Servers
• Project Management Framework (PMI/PRINCE2)
• Knowledge of Information Security Concepts
• Understanding of Technical Architecture
• Broadcast technology knowledge is a plus
• Data Center and Disaster Recovery is a plus