Senior Producer (English Live Programs)
The Senior Producer is responsible to provide leadership in editorial and logistics, and to ensure the highest production values in output, as well as compliance on reputation, taste and law. Responsible in producing some broadcast items, including news features, program inserts and/or longer program and live productions.
- Research, film and edit stories/episodes under the supervision of Sr. Producer.
- Search for archives from different sources, suggest guests and contribute editorially to different episodes.
- Study program ideas and evaluate in writing.
- Suggest new ideas for new stories to be covered.
- Review treatments and comment in writing.
- Follow up on details of production process with in-field teams during all stages and contribute to solving problems.
- Watch 1st, 2nd and 3rd rough cuts and suggest alterations in structure, editorially and artistically.
- Follow up on logistics of delivery of rough cuts, final tapes and work closely with internal beIN Sport editing, creative and web site sections.
- Write/Review PasCs (copy right documentations and guests post-production) stages.
- Update supervisor of different stages of work including the final acceptance of the program.
- Attend annual or bi-annual meetings.
- Work on special projects across the network.
- Perform other duties relevant to the job as requested.
- Filming and editing skills.
- Language, Communications and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills.
- Research skills.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Media, Politics, Journalism or in any related discipline.
- Minimum 6-7 years professional experience in a major Media Organization. Must be a proven talent with solid Journalistic, Editorial and broadcast credentials.