Senior MCR Engineer/ Specialist
The Senior MCR Engineer/ Specialist is responsible for the core of the station’s technical facilities, responsible for the acquisition of live and recorded media via Satellite, Fibre and IP Technology. He manages the loading of multiple traffic strands on the beIN Sport fibre and satellite network and ensures the operational stability for the delivery of both News and Programmes incoming to the station.
- Fluent English speaker and able to communicate effectively in writing.
- Able to report technical issues through clear diagrams .
- Commitment to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- To be able to translate user requirements into technical requirements and technical specifications.
- Able to multi-task.
- PC / MAC computer.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Broadcast Engineering, Electronics or Communications Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a 24 hour news MCR environment or Media Technical department.