The Senior Interpreter is responsible for LIVE translation of interviews and speeches from a foreign language to Arabic. This is a very important job in a Newsroom depends a lot on covering Live events from all over the globe and interviewing newsmakers & experts who do not speak Arabic. Interpreters should be able to work nonstop for long hours in breaking news cases and they should enjoy excellent Arabic language as they work as a bridge between 2 languages.
- Mastery in the working languages.
- Good research ability.
- To be able to work as part of a team.
- Very good communication and coordination skills.
- To be able to work under pressure.
- A sense of urgency.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Translation/Interpretation or a relative linguistics Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of professional practical experience in simultaneous interpreting field in Media Broadcast industry or any related role.