Senior Internal Auditor – Technology
Reporting to head of technology, this role would be responsible for delivering audit assignments per internal audit standards and methodology, in a timely manner, ensuring due diligence in the process.
The role would also be required to advice head of technology on key risks at the stations or other business processes which are delegated to SIA for audit reviews.
- Sufficient knowledge of audit techniques, regulations and methodologies
- Organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High on integrity and conscientious
- Objectivity in work approach, and ability to influence
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and ability to comply with these standards.
- Bachelor Degree: Technology-related field or its equivalent
- (7) years full-time experience as an auditor in one or combination of the following: Compliance | Information technology | Development of audit programs
- Preferred Experience: In Internal Audit | In Government Auditing | In Project Management Auditing | In analyzing internal control | In performing risk assessment