Senior Interactive Producer
The Senior Interactive Producer is responsible for the smooth and flawless execution of creating interactive graphics projects and design for news and programs, as well as conceptualizing, developing and setting up plans according to the requirements of daily work, future plans and vision in line with the beIN Sport vision. Guides interactive creative work from conception to completion, balancing creative ideas with the client’s business objectives, the channel's bottom line and the end user’s experience to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Communicate with editorial and creative teams to guarantee creative visual solutions, applying interactive ideas for program packages and special coverage for web and new media.
- Determine materials, methods and software/hardware considerations; facilitate the documentation of technical specifications.
- Produce interactive materials for all forms of New Media, including mobile apps, etc.
- Ensure consistency in maintaining the section’s technical and creative delivery.
- Create and ensure compliance with workflow processes and procedures.
- Assemble and assign multiple teams for daily work and special projects.
- Set technical and creative priorities and manage work schedules among the team.
- Conduct technical tests on both implemented and newly developed interactive tools and designs.
- Follow up and provide guidance and support to team members.
- Research and implement design techniques for developing interactive graphics.
- Developing customized software under PC, Mac and IOS.
- Coordinate with broadcast engineers and broadcast equipment operators regarding On-Air Presentation.
- Supervise, train staff, and advise management on new materials/equipment and industry trends.
- Ensure accurate management and operation of the Vizrt graphics system.
- Perform other duties relevant to the job as requested.
- Impeccable English language ability
- Excellent creative abilities, production sense and aesthetic judgment
- Strong organizational skills
- Intimate knowledge of the creative process involved in web design
- Articulate speaking – successfully conveying information effectively
- Judgment and decision making
- Capable of working under pressure, successful time-management, and delegation based on assessed capacities of fellow colleagues
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree or higher in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Multimedia or related field is a must.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Interactive Graphics Design, Motion Graphics and within a TV, Media environment.