Senior Interactive Producer
The Senior Interactive Producer is responsible for the smooth and flawless execution of creating interactive graphics projects and design for news and programs, as well as conceptualizing, developing and setting up plans according to the requirements of daily work, future plans and vision in line with the beIN Sport vision. Guides interactive creative work from conception to completion, balancing creative ideas with the client’s business objectives, the channel's bottom line and the end user’s experience to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Impeccable English language ability
- Excellent creative abilities, production sense and aesthetic judgment
- Strong organizational skills
- Intimate knowledge of the creative process involved in web design
- Articulate speaking – successfully conveying information effectively
- Judgment and decision making
- Capable of working under pressure, successful time-management, and delegation based on assessed capacities of fellow colleagues
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree or higher in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Multimedia or related field is a must.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Interactive Graphics Design, Motion Graphics and within a TV, Media environment.