Senior ERP Developer
The Senior ERP Developer is responsible to translate software requirements into programming code, maintain and develop programs for use in business for ORACLE ERP Systems.
- Work with ERP Functional specialist to evaluate business requirements and processes to provide possible solutions and accurate estimates for development efforts, including development, automation, testing, and reporting.
- Develop procedures for solutions of business problems, or for segments of complex and difficult problems or systems.
- Plans the computations or processes necessary for computer solutions with a high level of reliability and execution speed.
- Designs, develops, tests, implements and supports solutions and enhancements for systems and processes.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Coordinate testing and debugging for programming changes and assist subordinates with debugging, whenever necessary.
- Developing new customization, reports and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
- Design, maintain and support ERP Database.
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management.
- Prepare and update system documentation as required.
- Perform other duties relevant to the job as requested.
- Participate and work with task force and special groups.
- Prepare general reports relevant to the job and submit it to department manager.
- Coach and train new employees within the section.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication
- Excellent Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Skills
- Analysis and Design of ERP Systems
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science or related discipline.
- ITIL Foundation Preferred
- ORACLE Certified Preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT domain and ORACLE Form Experience or any similar role.