Senior Encryption Engineer / Specialist
The Encryption Engineer is responsible to maintain Encryption systems (head-ends) on different platforms, satellites and support operation daily work and perform encryption systems upgrades, installation and needed configurations.
- CAS Technical Support Skills.
- Different Database Administration Skills.
- Different OS Administration Skills.
- Multitasking Skills.
- English Language Skills.
- Technical Writing Skills.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication, Broadcast IT, ECE or any related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Media Broadcast industry or any related work.