Senior Accountant (KSA)
The Senior Accountant is responsible for supervising and follow up on financial and accounting operations.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, internet and email applications)
- Ecuation: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is a must. Professional certification is preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of related experience. Experience in the media industry is preferred.
- Knowledge: Financial accounting principles, review and audit techniques / International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) / International taxation and transfer pricing principles / Industry knowledge in the media sector / Accounting systems especially in ERP
- Preferred Nationality: Saudi Arabian