Position Purpose Summary:
The Secretary is responsible for performing day to day secretarial tasks.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Receive mail and/ or telephone calls addressed to Directorate and sort according to priority and related employee.
• Collate and prepare physical and electronic documents.
• Maintain and update the directorate filing system and or data base.
• Draft correspondence and assist with report content drafting.
• Assist in preparing and managing task lists and team planning.
• Help coordinate meetings and take meeting minutes.
• Provide the department with the required secretarial support and administrative assistance.
• Handle requests and enquiries from relevant internal and external stakeholders.
• Build and maintain professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Minimum 2 years of professional experience in secretarial work is required.
Minimum High School Diploma.
Minimum English Level: