Position Purpose Summary:
The Script Editor will be assigned to edit scripts and related materials for internal and dubbing programs, plays, songs for Siwar Choir, press and website materials, applies correct Arabic language suitable for the target age group, and based on the editorial policy of the channel. He should coordinate with all the sections and departments, as required, to ensure that editorial policy standards are complied.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Editing and checking all the scripts using modern and correct Arabic language suitable for the target age group.
• Takes responsibility for checking scripts whether in terms of content, grammatical or spelling mistakes or formatting errors
• Completes work tasks in their scheduled time and achieve balance between quantity and quality
• Suggests titles for episodes, serials and changes names of characters if needed according to the editorial guidelines of the channels.
• Refers to religious, scientific and geographical, historical information, techniques and technical matters relating to programs and movies and series dubbing having the ability to solve problems and develop one’s self.
Education: University Qualifications with Arabic Language Specialization.
Experience: Minimum of 3+ years in Arabic language field and editing skills.