Quality Control Engineer/Specialist
The Quality Control Engineer is responsible for the End-to-end (E2E) measurement to insure the Video quality of Media Elements presented by visible artifacts caused by a digital video encoding/decoding (or transcoding) process, RF- or IP-based transmission networks and end-user devices.
- Using the right tools and (Manual & Automation) for True assessment of the value of the incoming signal (Live and file based) includes; QC Video Quality, Levels, Aspect, Format , Definition and Routing QC Audio Quality, Level, sample rate, Dolby and Routing.
- Electronic probing with macro-block detection, lip sync error and content mismatch detection using video/audio fingerprints. Leveraging SNMP and monitoring rich visual and acoustic monitoring.
- Reporting of all detected alarms via Infrastructure Management System or via SNMP to other vendor control and automation.
- Integrates with all major Video display wall processors to streamline alarm reporting in playout facilities.
- QC Post Production contents using right tools and workflow.
- Agility and reaction.
- Familiar with the broadcast equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Language skills.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in in Electrical, Electronics, Communications Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Satellite/TV Broadcast Engineering or other related field.