The producer Overlooks the entire production of the program. Responsible for the preproduction, production, and postproduction process of the program. He or she works closely with the rest of the team to generate ideas, write scripts, and enhance the overall quality of the program. Assumes responsibility of the entire production and keeps the senior producer or executive producer updated on all aspects of the production.
- Filming and editing
- Must be able to adopt new production processes as required
- Demonstrated communication and organization skills
- Computer and media asset management systems
- Attention to detail and hard working
- Multitasking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning skills
- Follow up skills
- Writing and editorial skills
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Media, Politics, Journalism or in any related discipline
- Experience: Minimum 5 years professional experience in a major Media Organization. Must be a proven talent with solid production, Editorial and broadcast credentials.