Producer (English Live Programs)
The Producer is responsible for assisting in pre-production, production and post-production stages by providing full support to the team.
- Research, film and edit stories/episodes under the supervision of Sr. Producer.
- Search for archives from different sources, suggest guests and contribute editorially to different episodes.
- Study program ideas and evaluate in writing.
- Suggest new ideas for new stories to be covered.
- Review treatments and comment in writing.
- Follow up on details of production process with in-field teams during all stages and contribute to solving problems.
- Watch 1st, 2nd and 3rd rough cuts and suggest alterations in structure, editorially and artistically.
- Follow up on logistics of delivery of rough cuts, final tapes and work closely with internal beIN Sport editing, creative and web site sections.
- Write/Review PasCs (copy right documentations and guests post-production) stages.
- Update supervisor of different stages of work including the final acceptance of the program.
- Attend annual or bi-annual meetings.
- Work on special projects across the network.
- • Perform other duties relevant to the job as requested
- Filming and editing skills.
- Language, Communications and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills.
- Research skills.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Media, Politics, Journalism or in any related discipline.
- Minimum 5-6 years professional experience in a major Media Organization. Must be a proven talent with solid Journalistic, Editorial and broadcast credentials.