Marketing Executive (Oman)
The Marketing Executive is responsible to contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns. Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Administers the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots.
- Supporting the Country Sales manager and other colleagues
- Relationship building and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent written and verbal Arabic and English language skills. (Other languages is a benefit)
- Follow-up skills
- Inter personal skills
- Excellence on all outputs and performance
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the qualitative, quantitative and media research or any similar role.