Junior Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyer (M/F)
beIN MEDIA GROUP, international, dynamic and fast growing media company is seeking to recruit a junior corporate / mergers & acquisitions legal counsel to join the corporate and M&A legal team based near Paris (France) for a 6 months temporary contract.
His/her duties include :
- With a higher professional legal qualification, you have acquired three to five years’ solid experience in an international environment in a top tier law firm or an international group.
- You have a good grounding in M&A as well as some private equity experience, ideally in each case in the media industry.
- You have an excellent level of both spoken and written English. A working knowledge of French is necessary.
- You are at ease using Office Pack (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- You are autonomous, meticulous, reactive, flexible and organised with a keen sense of confidentiality. You have excellent analytical and deductive skills and are a team player. You are commercially minded and able to thrive and deliver quality work in a fast paced environment.