IT Support Specialist (Oman)
- Business Process development and re-engineering
- Regulations and policies
- Broadcast technology knowledge is a plus
- Virtualization Platform
- Data Canter and Disaster Recovery is a plus
- Web Infrastructure and Technologies
- Operating System: Windows 2008, 2012, Linux, AIX
- Virtualization Platforms: HyperV, Citrix, Virtual Desktop
- Cloud Platforms
- Microsoft Exchange, SQL, Oracle
- Management of Storage, Storage and Blade Servers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer, Engineering or a related discipline
- Certificate in Microsoft (MCSE/MCTS) and Cloud Computing Technologies is preferred
- Citrix, AIX, Storage or Server management Certification is preferred
- ITIL Foundation
- Minimum 2-year experience in hardware, software & network support & service.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT domain, IT Systems Administration in mid-to-large enterprise preferred or any similar role.
- Intermediate-level experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and Adobe Acrobat Writer.
- Proficient in most common desktop software products.
- Should be dynamic and update his knowledge of hardware, software & network continuously through further reading and Contractor organized courses.
- Experienced in diagnosing and solving computer related problems (hardware and software)
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic, English and Turkish language is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Good interpersonal skills and an amicable disposition.
- Excellent documentation and report authoring skills.