IT Support Engineer (Morocco)
The IT Support Engineer is responsible to ensure all IT hardware and software are operating smoothly from preparation, until decommissioning and maintaining its working stability, to ensure end-user satisfaction.
- • Excellent in written and verbal communication.
- • Excellent Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Skills.
- • Highly Responsible and Ethical.
- • Good decision-making.
- • Analytical.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
• ITIL Foundation
• Certification in Cisco or Microsoft Technologies
- Minimum 2-3 years professional experience in IT domain, hardware, software and troubleshooting or related fields is preferable.