IT Support Engineer (Morocco)
The IT Support Engineer is responsible to ensure all IT hardware and software are operating smoothly from preparation, until decommissioning and maintaining its working stability, to ensure end-user satisfaction.
- • Respond to end users service calls/requests in a timely manner.
- • Install, configure, Diagnose and troubleshoot support issues related to end user hardware equipment (PCs, workstation, MAC, laptop, printers, scanners, photocopiers, IP Telephony, Mobile Devices: Blackberry, iphone, ipad) and software.
- • Setup, configure and maintain users’ and functional accounts, distribution groups and handling password issues.
- • Setup/troubleshoot/maintain end users’ profiles.
- • Provide technical assistance and guidance for groups or individual users locally or remotely when needed.
- • Maintain the hardware and software availability to ensure business continuity.
- • Participate in software and hardware inspections, and provide technical evaluation and recommendations.
- • Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware/software faults;
- • Excellent in written and verbal communication.
- • Excellent Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Skills.
- • Highly Responsible and Ethical.
- • Good decision-making.
- • Analytical.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
• ITIL Foundation
• Certification in Cisco or Microsoft Technologies
- Minimum 2-3 years professional experience in IT domain, hardware, software and troubleshooting or related fields is preferable.