Head of Indirect Sales – Oman
The Head of Indirect Sales is responsible to assist Country Sales Manager in developing sales and distribution strategies and to drive the implementation of strategies to manage and expand the subscription distribution network for BeIN Sport channels for individual subscribers, B2B subscriptions, direct retail outlets and IPTV providers.
- Provide leadership, direction and development to all aspects of indirect distribution and sales channels.
- Implement indirect distribution and sales channel strategies, and accurately and proactively manage sales forecasts. Deliver the sales targets set for the indirect channels (customers, revenues, costs of sales).
- Work with relevant functions to identify and recruit indirect sales partners within coverage areas. Define appropriate remuneration structures and frameworks (commissions, performance bonus, and incentives) to drive indirect distribution and sales partners and deliver the set sales targets.
- Manage assigned indirect sales resources and their performance to ensure they are appropriately utilised and meet assigned sales and growth targets.
- Monitor and analyse indirect channel sales volumes, pipeline activity and competitive activity and develop plans to beat the set targets. Monitor and manage product line sales activity across the channels to ensure it meets standards/ parameters.
- Contribute to the development of sales campaigns and collateral material and how it can be applied across the indirect sales channels.
- Ensure superior customer service in line with brand promise throughout all indirect distribution and sales channels.
- Co-ordinate with other functions to efficiently and effectively execute indirect sales channel development and management. Ensure goals and plans are effectively communicated, understood and applied.
- Coordinate activities of planning, recruitment, training and sales support for indirect sales channel partners.
- Provide any other ad hoc duties assigned to you from time to time by the GM, Distribution & Sales or any other person appointed by the Company for this purpose.
- Omani Nationality.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Administration or any related discipline.
- Minimum 6-7 years of professional experience in a related field.