Direct Sales Manager (Morocco)
The Direct Sales Manager is responsible to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. He will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management. He will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve his financial targets.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and implement strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Plan and implement sales and customer retention and development.
- Plan and manage sales marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
- Contribute to formulation of policy and strategy as a board member.
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, and protect and develop the company's brands via suitable PR activities and intellectual property management
- Plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities
- Relationship building and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent written and verbal Arabic and English language skills. Other languages is a benefit
- Computer and various research and traffic software
- Follow-up skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Administration or any related discipline
- Experience: Minimum 7-8 years’ experience in Management, Background in IT , telecommunications and ideally customer service, call center environment