Dealer Coordinator (Morocco)
The Dealer Coordinator is responsible to provide and Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Builds business with the company's accredited dealers by Identifying and assisting dealer sales.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Utilize resources to develop a filing system that keeps all active sales files available digitally and in hard copy form
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Maintain the general filling system and file all correspondence.
- Draft correspondence and assist with report content drafting
- Assist in preparing and managing task lists and team planning
- Computer skills
- Writing skills
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Administration or any related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in any similar role.