The Assistant Producer is responsible for assisting in pre-production, production and post-production stages by providing full support to the Output team. Must have solid writing skills.
- Research, write and edit stories under the supervision of Executive Producer/Programme Editor
- Search for archives from different sources, suggest guests and contribute editorially to overall Output.
- Suggest new ideas for coverage.
- Perform other duties relevant to the job as requested
- Attend editorial meetings.
- Filming and editing skills
- Language, Communications and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills
- Research skills
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Media, Politics, Journalism or in any related discipline.
- Minimum 1 year professional experience in a major news Organization. Must be a proven talent with solid Journalistic, Editorial and broadcast credentials.