Assistant Events Coordinator
The Assistant Events Coordinator is responsible for coordinating events, including planning, booking, putting up decorations and ensuring the event runs smoothly.
- Organize the venue and ensure that it is appropriately set up, with regards to seating and décor.
- Coordinate staff to ensure the program of events occurs on time.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Initiates, coordinates and/or participates in all efforts to publicize event.
- Prepare presentations and manage correspondence.
- Attend guests during the festival.
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre and post-event evaluations.
- Computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Follow up skills
- Education: Minimum of High School Diploma
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Festival and Events Management or related field