One World: Together At Home’ Global Special to Air on beIN in 43 markets this weekend
beIN will broadcast the historic event to more countries than any other international partner, reaching millions of viewers across MENA, Asia Pacific, France, Turkey and North America
beIN MEDIA GROUP, the global media, sports and entertainment group, has announced that that One World: Together At Home — a globally televised and streamed special in support of the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic — will air on beIN in 43 markets across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), Asia Pacific, France, Turkey and North America this weekend.
Launched by international advocacy organization Global Citizen, and the World Health Organization, One World: Together At Home will show unity among all people who are affected by COVID-19 and will also celebrate and support brave healthcare workers doing life-saving work on the front lines. beIN will deliver the groundbreaking virtual concert and support its important message across its international network of 43 countries and 5 continents, reaching millions of families across the world.
Curated in collaboration with Lady Gaga, the One World: Together At Home broadcast special will include performances and appearances by Alicia Keys, Amy Poehler, Andrea Bocelli, Awkwafina, Billie Eilish, Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day, Burna Boy, Camila Cabello, Celine Dion, Chris Martin, David & Victoria Beckham, Eddie Vedder, Ellen DeGeneres, Elton John, FINNEAS, Idris and Sabrina Elba, J Balvin, Jennifer Lopez, John Legend, Kacey Musgraves, Keith Urban, Kerry Washington, Lang Lang, Lizzo, LL COOL J, Lupita Nyong’o, Maluma, Matthew McConaughey, Oprah Winfrey, Paul McCartney, Pharrell Williams, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Sam Smith, Shah Rukh Khan, Shawn Mendes, Stevie Wonder, Taylor Swift, and Usher.
Leading up to the global broadcast special, there will be a six hour streamed event that will include performances and appearances from Adam Lambert, Andra Day, Angèle, Anitta, Annie Lennox, Becky G, Ben Platt, Billy Ray Cyrus, Black Coffee, Bridget Moynahan, Burna Boy, Cassper Nyovest, Charlie Puth, Christine and the Queens, Common, Connie Britton, Danai Gurira, Delta Goodrem, Don Cheadle, Eason Chan, Ellie Goulding, Erin Richards, FINNEAS, Heidi Klum, Hozier, Hussain Al Jasmi, Jack Black, Jacky Cheung, Jack Johnson, Jameela Jamil, James McAvoy, Jason Segel, Jennifer Hudson, Jess Glynne, Jessie J, Jessie Reyez, John Legend, Juanes, Kesha, Lady Antebellum, Lang Lang, Leslie Odom Jr., Lewis Hamilton, Liam Payne, Lili Reinhart, Lilly Singh, Lindsey Vonn, Lisa Mishra, Lola Lennox, Luis Fonsi, Maren Morris, Matt Bomer, Megan Rapinoe, Michael Bublé, Milky Chance, Naomi Osaka, Natti Natasha, Niall Horan, Nomzamo Mbatha, P.K. Subban, Picture This, Rita Ora, Samuel L Jackson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Sebastián Yatra, Sheryl Crow, Sho Madjozi, SOFI TUKKER, SuperM, The Killers, Tim Gunn, Vishal Mishra and Zucchero.
The 2-hour linear concert will be broadcast live on beIN’s TV channels around the world as follows:
- France – on beIN SPORTS 1 on Sunday 19 April at 02:00AM CET
- Middle East & North Africa – on beIN SPORTS 1 and beIN SPORTS free to air channel on Sunday 19 April at 3:00AM (Doha)
- Turkey – on beIN SPORTS free to air channel on Sunday 19 April at 03:00AM DST
- USA & Canada – on beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, and beIN SPORTS XTRA on Saturday 18 April at 08:00PM EST
- Australia – on beIN SPORTS 1 on Sunday 19 April at 10:00AM AEST
- Indonesia & Thailand – on beIN SPORTS 1 on Sunday 19 April at 07:00AM WIB and MYT respectively
- Hong Kong & Philippines – on beIN SPORTS 1 on Sunday 19 April at 08:00AM HKT and PHT respectively
- Malaysia & Singapore – on beIN SPORTS on Sunday 19 April at 08:00AM MYT and SGT respectively
The 6-hour digital show will be streamed live on beIN’s digital platforms around the world as follows:
- France – on beINSPORTS.com on Saturday 18 April at 08:00PM CET
- Middle East & North Africa – on beIN SPORTS CONNECT and beINSPORTS.com on Saturday 18 April at 09:00PM (Doha)
- Turkey – on beIN SPORTS CONNECT and beIN SPORTS free to air channel on Saturday 18 April at 09:00PM DST
- USA & Canada – on beIN SPORTS CONNECT on Saturday 18 April at 2:00PM EST
- Australia – on beIN SPORTS CONNECT on Sunday 19 April at 4:00AM AEST
- New Zealand – on beIN SPORTS CONNECT on Sunday 19 April at 6:00AM NZST
- Indonesia & Thailand – on beIN SPORTS CONNECT on Sunday 19 April at 01:00AM WIB and MYT respectively
- Hong Kong & Philippines – on beIN SPORTS CONNECT on Sunday 19 April at 02:00AM HKT and PHT respectively
- Malaysia & Singapore – on beIN SPORTS CONNECT on Sunday 19 April at 02:00AM MYT and SGT respectively
The global virtual concert is the latest initiative by the World Health Organization (WHO) that beIN MEDIA GROUP is supporting. Since the start of the coronavirus pandemic, beIN has been sharing WHO guidance and advice across its Group network spanning 43 countries worldwide; while also supporting the WHO’s #SafeHands and #HealthyAtHome campaigns, amongst other initiatives to show solidarity and share reliable health and wellbeing advice in various languages.
Nasser Al-Khelaifi, Chairman of beIN MEDIA GROUP, said “We are extremely proud to be an international broadcast partner of this truly historic global moment – which will unite the world in solidarity and hope. Millions of families across the world have been affected by the devastating pandemic, so this is a unique and uplifting opportunity for us all to unite together, while also paying tribute to the brave healthcare workers who continue to carry out their life-saving work. At beIN we’re immensely proud to play our small part in bringing this inspiring concert to millions of households across 43 markets around the world.”
One World: Together At Home is not a telethon – it is a historic, first-of-its kind global broadcast event to celebrate the heroic efforts of community health workers, and to support the World Health Organization in the global fight to end COVID-19. The broadcast will feature stories from frontline healthcare workers on the COVID response, commitments from philanthropists, governments and corporations to support and equip frontline healthcare workers around the world, with masks, gowns and other vital equipment, and to local charities that provide food, shelter, and healthcare to those that need it most.
For more information about Global Citizen and its campaign to support the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund for WHO, powered by the UN Foundation, please visit globalcitizen.org and follow @GlblCtzn on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram using #GlobalCitizen.