Senior Data Warehouse Architect (F/M)
beIN MEDIA GROUP is looking for a Senior Data Warehouse Architect (F/M) as part of the global digital data team. Position will be in charge of all aspects of data management services within beIN’s digital OTT platforms, to include enterprise data architecture, business intelligence, and data warehousing. The Sr. Data Warehouse Architect will play the lead role in building both the team and the organizational capabilities necessary to migrate data from multiple sources into an integrated cloud-based platform that enables advanced data mining capabilities and business analytics
- You are graduated from a Advanced Degree in computer Science or equivalent
- You have more than 10 years experience specializing in enterprise information solution architecture, design, and development, including significant experience in omni-channel D2C environments
- Total fluency in French and English
- Demonstrated experienced with the following: Data Governance, Data Architecture, Data Modeling & Design, Metadata, Master Data, Data Quality (to include data profiling), Content Management, Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence, Database Management (including Changed Data Capture (CDC)), Data Security, Data Integration (to include streaming data)
- Expertise and deep product knowledge and understanding of at least one Cloud infrastructure and topology: Microsoft Azure, AWS, Oracle, Google Cloud.
- Hands-on experience developing a distributed data processing platform with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Oozie, MapReduce, Spark, Shark, Storm, Flume
- Programming experience in .Net, Java, Python, Ruby or other language is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to drive data management strategy, enterprise data modeling / data and integration architecture, cloud analytics and advanced analytics strategy.
- Extensive experience leading large, complex technology projects, including strategic and tactical planning and implementation, analysis, design, package selection and deployment.
- Proven Data Governance track record with an emphasis on data policies, standards, and processes design, administration and compliance monitoring.