Data Analyst (M/F)
beIN Media Group is seeking Frontend Data Engineer as part of the global digital data team. The Frontend Data Engineer is responsible for data visualization and dashboarding to support beIN’s business intelligence across 6 global regions. This role will be the subject matter expert on building consistent metrics and reports within BI tools such as Tableau or Looker. The Frontend Data Engineer will gather requirements from internal finance, marketing, product and sales departments and then build data sets within the BI tools for both automated reports as well as ad hoc analyses.
- Strong enterprise Tableau, Looker or other SQL or Python-based BI tool, Data modeling/design, Visualizations for large datasets.
- Experience with OLAP technologies and data analytics, implementing data quality.
- Ability to present the visualizations/data in an intuitive, clear and concise manner.
- Troubleshooting skills, capable of investigating and mastering new datasets.
- Great communication, comfortable with partnering with the business.
- Expert with SQL writing (Exposure to Python, R, SPSS or Java a plus)
- Exposure to other reporting tools like QlikView or MicroStrategy a plus
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Knowledge of entertainment/sports broadcasting, digital media, OTT/SVOD a plus
- All of our positions are open to people with special needs.
- Please send us your resume and cover letter in English