Assistant Manager – Strategy & Investment H/F
The Assistant Manager – Strategy & Investment plays an important role in strategic and Investment planning, as well as M & A execution. He/She will be involved in the strategy design & its implementation.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum 4-5 years of professional experience in Management Consulting, Program Management, or Other related fields. Preferably in international management consulting or investment banking with media focus.
- Strategic Planning skills, Project Management skills, Finance & accounting skills
- Technical writing skills, Presentation skills, Multitasking skills
- Languages and communication skills, Computer skills and interpersonal skills
- English : Fluent
- Another language : nice to have